Hi Everybody,
Before I start I would like to say the last major update is very nice> Thank you for your hard work!!

Here's my situation. I have an Unraid server and Synology as a VM. In that VM I also have Openvpn running Cyberghost, Sonarr and Radarr.

I don't know how to get NZB360 to passthrough from my phone to VM and VPN where Sonarr and Radarr sit. Won't make connection. This is only for home use, don't really care about external use right now. I step at a time. LOL. Would anybody be able to help me with this? I can access them from the browser on my phone. The app will connect as long as I have VPN on the phone turned Off. If I turn it on it won't connect.

Once again NICE IMPROVEMENT .

Any help is appreciated.
Randy
The issue is likely with your VM setup. Can you access Sonarr/Radarr through your VPN on another device, like a laptop? Or using the browser on your phone?
Thanks for getting back to me. I have Bitdefender VPN turned on the desktop and it allows me to go to Synology login, Sonarr. etc.. Can't reach it by browser, or NZB360 app on the phone if the vpn is turned on. Tried with both Bitdefender vpn and Cyberghost.

Thanks!
Badboy5000 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:03 am
Thanks for getting back to me. I have Bitdefender VPN turned on the desktop and it allows me to go to Synology login, Sonarr. etc.. Can't reach it by browser, or NZB360 app on the phone if the vpn is turned on. Tried with both Bitdefender vpn and Cyberghost.

Thanks!
I think the issue is, when I turn vpn on the mobile it is showing on a different network, so Synology won't let it connect. How do I fix this?