I have been running your app for years with no problems. After upgrading to the latest 13.8.8, the app will force close when I long press on an item both in the Queue or in History for SabNZBD. I am running Android 5.1.1 rooted with a custom ROM on a Galaxy Note 4 Phone.

Does 13.8.8 now require Android 6.0 or above now? (some new apps do.)

I have tried deleting first the cache, and trying again. Then I deleted both cache and data and completed enough of setup to connect to my SabNZBD setup on my server. Still the same. Always will force close when long pressing on items in queue or history.

I am going to restore my backup of 13.8.7 for the time being until I can get more information as to the problem.

Thanks.
@CVguy, the library I am using for the new menus has this crash on Android 5.x. I've reached out to the author and let him know. Will hopefully have a fix shortly.

@CBers, for any destructive action, I always wanted a confirmation of some sort to prevent accidental removal. Not a fan?
Kev wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:22 pm

@CBers, for any destructive action, I always wanted a confirmation of some sort to prevent accidental removal. Not a fan?
Yes and no.

There is one when you do the same directly in NzbGet, but never had it in the app, so was surprised when I used it earlier.

I'll get used to it 👍

Thanks.
Kev wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:22 pm
@CVguy, the library I am using for the new menus has this crash on Android 5.x. I've reached out to the author and let him know. Will hopefully have a fix shortly.

Thanks, Kev. I will stay tuned.
Just a quick FYI. I installed version 13.8. 9 and still the same. I presume that the library causing this problem is still in this version.