Kev I have what I think is a good idea is there any chance you could make along press on your queue is empty bar to bring up your favourite indexer.

It would make it alot easier to get to and it's easy to touch when useing your phone.
jbravo2uk wrote:Kev I have what I think is a good idea is there any chance you could make along press on your queue is empty bar to bring up your favourite indexer.

It would make it alot easier to get to and it's easy to touch when useing your phone.
I am not sure I understand your request =(
CBers wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:14 am
Thanks Kev.

From the private beta forum: "Another nit-pick, but just noticed that the eye and search icons along the bottom bar in both Radarr and Sonarr, are not centred in the (not sure what you call them) touch points".

There is a Feature Request for this, but is there any way you could add an optional filter, whereby returned searches that are blacklisted, can be filtered please?

Sometimes it's hard to see the wood for the trees.
The control at the bottom is not something I wrote, but a library. Fixing that would be quite difficult. I'll see what I can do though.
slurrrp wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:51 pm
Thanks Kev. Looks really nice.

Only the fonts 😖 i would love it to use the (my) default system fonts.
:( Supporting custom fonts makes it quite difficult to design a UI, since I have no idea how it will look on your screen with your chosen font. I use a lot of small text to make the UI dense with information, while trying to maintain a clean look, and dealing with custom fonts is quite difficult with that approach.

Not saying I won't support them, but it may be a bit.
Kev wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:45 pm
jbravo2uk wrote:Kev I have what I think is a good idea is there any chance you could make along press on your queue is empty bar to bring up your favourite indexer.

I am not sure I understand your request =(

Kev where the circle is if you could long press there and it would bring up your favourite indexer which would be really good for phone use easy to get to and also good for useing your phone one handed.
Kev wrote:
:( Supporting custom fonts makes it quite difficult to design a UI, since I have no idea how it will look on your screen with your chosen font. I use a lot of small text to make the UI dense with information, while trying to maintain a clean look, and dealing with custom fonts is quite difficult with that approach.

Not saying I won't support them, but it may be a bit.
I understand.. But I used the font (size) that also looked the best overall in nzb360 😉
Last edited by slurrrp on Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If the title of a TV show is too long, it starts overwriting other information below it.

See attached.
A slow rollout of v13 has begun :)

CBers, that issue is resolved now in this latest slow roll release. You may or may not receive it, it's up to Google now. But I'll do a full rollout this weekend if all signs look good.

Thank you everyone for your testing and feedback! Keep it coming!