+1 on this request I'm thinking of getting an NVidia Shield for my second TV and nzb360 support would be great.
I typically have my phone in my pocket so it's not a huge deal but it would be nice and it seems not too much would have to be done to properly support Android TV.
I am not sure how I missed this thread until just now, but OMG would I love to be able to hand the remote to my roommate and have him add/manage his own shows. I would even be willing to purchase an Android TV specific version or IAP to unlock a 10-foot interface or what have you.
Kev wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:19 am
Interesting. I will look into adding proper dpad support.
Any updates to this?
I think the responses to this thread should show you that there where many people who would love a good remote-control support and AndroidTV support.

If you need a beta tester, please write me. I own a ShieldTV and 2 FireTV devices.

Hope to hear something.

Greetings by Ch3w1ng_Gum
Kev wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:38 pm
I don't own an Android TV device, so it would be difficult to test this =(
I can test everything what you want. I can send you logcats, screenshots and perhaps we can find a kind of teamviewer for my ShieldTV.

I think it would be really good for your app and not a lot to do for that huge benefit.

Greetings by Ch3w1ng_Gum