Now that sorting is in for manual searches (thank you!), I'm going to be a greedy bastard and request sorting by rejections (i.e. so I can have the non rejected items first).
I often have fairly specific restrictions that leave only a couple viable items in a sea of 50 rejections.
Ohh I like this idea a lot too!

Especially if I have 720p as my set target quality. It can get a little annoying having to scroll past all the higher quality versions to get down to the 720p ones.

I'd like to add to this that there be different icons instead of the single 'red exclamation point' for all files with notes.

- Existing File Meets Cutoff: If this is the only rejection then I think it should still be sorted to the top and have a different icon. There are cases where I don't like the copy originally downloaded and want to grab a different one of the same quality. Having to scroll through everything and then click on all the icons to figure out which ones are okay to try is very annoying. Which brings me to the next one...

- Release is Blacklisted: This should also have its own icon and these should be sorted to the very bottom of the list. They have been attempted and have failed, they are of no use (but should still be shown just in case it failed by user or system error and not file error)

- Hard-coded Subs Found: These should also have their own icon, maybe even as an additional icon as some people don't mind manually downloading HC even if they have it turned off in automatic downloads. These should be sorted to the bottom of their quality sections and not to the very bottom like Blacklisted.

- Not in Profile could stay the same with the red exclamation point or be something different and the blacklisted could be the exclamation... Either way it would be nice to see the different statuses in icons and sorted form.

Essentially, my suggestion would be organized in the following hierarchy:

- Wanted in Profile
- - Available releases sorted by Quality high to low
- - Available releases with Hard-coded subs sorted by Quality high to low

- Not Wanted in Profile
- - Available releases sorted by Quality high to low
- - Available releases with Hard-coded subs sorted by Quality high to low

- Blacklisted Releases, sorted by quality high to low