Version 12.2
  • NEW: [PRO] You can now multi-select items in SABnzbd/NZBget! This will make its way to Torrents soon. In the meantime, feel free to let me know how I did on the multi-select implementation.
  • NEW: You can now sort the releases by Age/Size of manually searched items in Sonarr/Radarr.
  • IMPR: Updated download icon for manual releases.
  • IMPR: Improved support for Android Pie (9).
  • FIX: Stability improvements.
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
Thanks for implementing the multi-select option for SABnzbd :)

It's working fine, but a small remark: when I hit the multi-select button and I don't select any items, I can still choose 'Resume All', 'Pause, All', 'Delete All', 'Set Category'. Pause & Delete are throwing an error message and Delete & Change Cat reports that the action is executed. This behavior seems normal, because I didn't select anything, buy maybe these buttons can made greyed out? Because these buttons all have the text 'All' in it, it also looks like it will affect all items in SABnzbd and not only the selected one.
But these are some minor things, when I select the items, it's working flawless.
Ah, good call. I actually meant to add that. I ran into some trouble trying to do so and apparently never went back to it. I'll add this for the next release.
Unfortunately nzb360 stops when I try to remove from history in NZBget. This happens whether I long press or if I use the checkbox selector. Not sure if others have reported this.
Ah, damn. I'll get this resolved quickly. Thanks!
Kev wrote:Ah, damn. I'll get this resolved quickly. Thanks!
Nice THX!
Fixed and uploaded. Should be available shortly.
Kev wrote:Fixed and uploaded. Should be available shortly.
Got Ver 12.2 but issues persist.
Thank you! Sorting is working great, but if you search manually in Sonarr directly from the missing tab, you don't get the option. If that's by design then please ignore me as I can live with clicking through to the episode list