I don't want to slow down on my development of nzb360, so I was thinking of some ideas that I wanted to run by you folks and gauge interest in a subscription option for nzb360 that would actually accelerate nzb360 development even moreso than my current pace.
Here is what I am thinking. I'd like to offer nzb360 Prime for $2.99/month, which would offer these types of features:
- Access to an nzb360 beta program, where you get new features first and help shape how the new features work before they hit the production app.
- Exclusive, dedicated, forum for Prime users where they can discuss new features that should be added to nzb360 Prime, help shape beta features, get sneak peaks for new features, etc.
- Access to more niche tools, such as PlexPy, Ombi, LazyLibrarian, etc.
- Access to all of PRO features (if you didn't already have PRO).
- Access to an overall "Dashboard" view that sums up all of your services into a quick glance view of your most needed info.
- Widget support for launchers
- Potentially an exclusive nzb360 Usenet Indexer (this one might be difficult to pull off, but I am open to it).
- Any new ideas folks come up with!
- Most importantly, this would be a sort of a "Patreon" sub that keeps nzb360 afloat and supported for the long haul.
PRO users would still get most major features without needing to sub. Non-pro folks could subscribe to Prime and get all of PRO features while they're in the subscription, or could pay for PRO and not sub, but miss out on the Prime features.
Any feedback you may have would be much appreciated. I receive quite a bit of folks who ask how to donate to keep nzb360 supported, and this could be one opportunity to allow folks to contribute and get some additional value in return.
Thank you for any feedback!