Version 11.2
  • NEW: rTorrent/ruTorrent is now supported within the Torrents service! Huge thanks to ClayboyX for providing a testing environment to make this happen.
  • NEW: "Active" tab has been added to Torrents section, which shows both downloading/seeding Torrents in one view.
  • IMPR: Revamped bottom bar in SABnzbd and NZBget to stay consistent with Torrent UI.
  • IMPR: After adding a series/movie in Sonarr/Radarr, you can now tap on a button in the snackbar to quickly view the newly added item.
  • IMPR: When choosing to "Unmonitor all downloaded movies" via Radarr's FAB, you will now be asked to confirm this action.
  • IMPR: Swapped Error and Finished tab locations in Torrents.
  • FIX: Fixed an issue where the IMDb webview would only work once in Radarr's Discover New Movies section.
  • FIX: Stability improvements.
  • NOTE: Yes, Lidarr is also on the todo list. Stay tuned :)
Let me know what you think of this release! =)
thanks for rtorrent/rutorrent :D best update ever !
Thanks Kev. You code like a Boss. Much appreciated.
Thanks for the suport on ruTorrent/rTorrent, but im app is not showing the speed of my client. But the rest works perfectly.
When you say speed, which speed are you referring to specifically?
Total Speed used by the server Download and Upload.
hey HyakoV2 you mind showing me the way you set up your info on your phone for some reason i cant connect, im thinking im doing something wrong or missing a step cause my login works fine for my rutorrent etc.. just blur out your credentials and server ip. would really appreciate it. all my server details are correct so...

it looks like you're running the same version rtorrent as me so there's that.
HyakoV2 wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:25 pm
Thanks for the suport on ruTorrent/rTorrent, but im app is not showing the speed of my client. But the rest works perfectly.
Thanks for the info. Fixed in next release :)