Hi,

My current setup doesnt allow me to have port forwarding because of Double NAT issue and my ISP doesnt allow me to have port forwards.

Is there a work around for me to access my Apps remotely via NZB360 ?
As your app supports SSL, Proxies, reverse proxies etc. just curious if there is some alternative way for me to be able to access my apps remotely via NZB 360

Thanks
Thank you so much for the solution. Very highly appreciated. I`ll look up in to it.
Does this thing work with web hosting platforms? I happen to have a web hosting plan or devices such as latest NAS?
They also seem to offer SSH
I assume this is shared hosting ?

Your hosting company might offer you SSH access to your hosting space, but I think doing what I mentioned over SSH probably requires root access. I'm certain this will not be granted to you. You need a VPS so you have total control over the server.
Hi,

Yes, as a matter of fact you are absolutely right. My provider did mention the samething.

Regarding the NAS, any confirmation about that? I have heard that NAS also has the capability of running a private server
fahad wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:52 pm
Hi,

Yes, as a matter of fact you are absolutely right. My provider did mention the samething.

Regarding the NAS, any confirmation about that? I have heard that NAS also has the capability of running a private server
Yeah you can, but where is this NAS located ? Remotely ? Or inside your home network ? Cause if it's inside, then you'll face the same problem with port forwarding.
Yes, NAS would be located in my home within the same network.
So I guess I'm back to square one. Well then I guess VPS is the only alternative left.
Thank you for your help. I`ll try to look in to VPS thing.
fahad wrote:Yes, NAS would be located in my home within the same network.
So I guess I'm back to square one. Well then I guess VPS is the only alternative left.
Thank you for your help. I`ll try to look in to VPS thing.
Or change ISP??
That was my 1st thought but it seems the place where I live, all ISP use Double NAT and distribute internet in the building, I tried 3 ISP`s but they all fail when it comes to port forwarding.

But I sure will keep this option in mind and try to see if perhaps any of the ISP changed their regulations
A VPS is always handy to have. You could install Sonarr/Radarr/SABnzbd/etc all on the VPS. You could install openvpn to hide your traffic. Host a site or files. And much more.