Weird, everything works now, except the history *
History is broken on everyone's instances I think. The nofication.list api returns nothing on the new version of CP.
I see, hopefully the CP devs will do something about it in the future.
I can't seem to any part to work correctly in CP. I get the following error on all screens: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 2 column 10"
HCuser wrote:I can't seem to any part to work correctly in CP. I get the following error on all screens: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 2 column 10"
Do you have remote access set up? If so, do you mind PMing me your details so I can debug?
[quote="Kev"][quote="HCuser"]I can't seem to any part to work correctly in CP. I get the following error on all screens: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 2 column 10"[/quote]
Do you have remote access set up? If so, do you mind PMing me your details so I can debug?[/quote]

I am idiot. When I did a clean instal of CP i forgot to update the API key. It's all good now.
Hi

I'm using the new Beta Version (8.3.1) and CouchPotato Version b45307e493a509492b77eb445f738e38c667f965
All the features look to be working from what I can see however none of the movies I have are listed under Manage in Nzb360.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
I shows only the latest few for me, like 7 or 8 items. I'm sure the developer is aware of this and will fix it soon.
[quote]I can't seem to any part to work correctly in CP. I get the following error on all screens: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 2 column 10"[/quote]

I was pulling this same exception and scratching my head and realized shortly after that I too had just freshly reinstalled CP.

To be fair though, is it possible for you to make your app handle this exception and cough up a useful failure so we don't have to come here (even though we are, in fact, dumb asses for not thinking to change the api key).

Che^ron
Actually, looks like I jumped the gun - I updated with my new key and i'm still getting this error. Any ideas? (Github support is enabled) - CP ver b45307e493a509492b77eb445f738e38c667f965 (11/6/2014 22:51:05).