I was running an old version and updated to 4230. I still have working posters. I also just received the August patches for Android. Will install and retest tomorrow.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
f3bruary wrote:I was running an old version and updated to 4230. I still have working posters. I also just received the August patches for Android. Will install and retest tomorrow.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5X met Tapatalk
Try the dev branch of sonarr and see if that breaks it. I get the pics on the show if I hit refresh on the show itself. When I go back in, they disappear again though. The thumbnails for the show just show up as sonarr's default icon.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Kev wrote:So, this happens to be a bug in Sonarr. I am in contact with the Sonarr dev team to get this resolved.
Thanks Kevin. The sonarr team pushed a fix out!

lordjynx wrote:Thanks Kevin. The sonarr team pushed a fix out!
I'm using v9.5.4 of nzb360 and v2.0.0.4326 of sonarr (master branch). These are these latest versions as far as I am aware and I am still having this issue. Which versions are you on where it has been fixed? I searched the sonarr forums and github project and couldn't find it mentioned or fixed anywhere. Can anyone else confirm that sonarr has pushed out a fix for this?
jaywk wrote:
lordjynx wrote:Thanks Kevin. The sonarr team pushed a fix out!
I'm using v9.5.4 of nzb360 and v2.0.0.4326 of sonarr (master branch). These are these latest versions as far as I am aware and I am still having this issue. Which versions are you on where it has been fixed? I searched the sonarr forums and github project and couldn't find it mentioned or fixed anywhere. Can anyone else confirm that sonarr has pushed out a fix for this?
I'm using dev build 4356 currently. You might clear the cache data for 360.