I am having trouble trying to purchase the Pro version. If I try by card is says vendor cannot recieve payments at this time. If I try Paypal is says There was a problem setting up the Payment.
I'm having this exact same problem. Just tried purchasing today. Tried using Paypal, then tried with card. Received the same error messages as tjl48 did.
Kev i have already PM'ed you but having the same issue. cant make paypal payment when upgrading to PRO. it keeps saying there is a problem with paypal payment and asks me to check paypal account. please advise
Also just tried to purchase - sorry to hear you got terminated from PayPal.

Funny story - I used to work at PayPal, and my account got frozen while I worked there. It still took me 2 months to get my account back.

Good luck.
PRO is now FREE for everyone! Until I can figure out a new solution, enjoy all the benefits of PRO. For previous PRO owners, your license will remain valid once any new solution is in place.
Kev wrote:PRO is now FREE for everyone! Until I can figure out a new solution, enjoy all the benefits of PRO. For previous PRO owners, your license will remain valid once any new solution is in place.
Thanks Kev and it is unfortunate that your Paypal account was terminated. Sucks.