#6
I'm already using that URL and I'm still having problems. The app directed me to disable "sexy movie view", and I did so, now I simply see "error loading items" in a red bar at the bottom after I try to perform a search or when I try to browse (at the point where i'm done drilling down and the app should return results). Using latest version.
#7
negativeone wrote:I'm already using that URL and I'm still having problems. The app directed me to disable "sexy movie view", and I did so, now I simply see "error loading items" in a red bar at the bottom after I try to perform a search or when I try to browse (at the point where i'm done drilling down and the app should return results). Using latest version.
Make sure all the other settings are correct.
#10
negativeone wrote:I checked that. https://api.oznzb.com and correct API key.
You'll need to either intercept network traffic coming from your phone to see if it's making the request, OR maybe there's something in the logs (use logcat).

These connections are made from device to the indexer so we can't really help you debug unlike with CP/SB/etc issues by connecting to your instance.

But of course feel free to ask, post logs and traffic data here so we can help you with those.
cron