Hi I have tried many many times lately that dognzb is failing to load items when I want to browse. Even when I turn off sexy movie layout it still happens and it is very often I can't access. Can you please help since it's very frustrating and don't know how to troubleshoot.
Yes for everyone. If I'm correct you should be able to view the TV categories though.

The issue is known and is being worked on. I'll let you know when it's fixed
Is this still not working?

I have been trying to use this excellent program for months now, and whilst the other services work fine (sab, sick, etc) DogNZB still gives me errors or "no results found" no matter what I do.

I understand this is not a NZB360 issue, but rather a problem on the dog side, so is there something we, as the users of NZB360, can do to raise the profile of this issue?
Omertron wrote:Is this still not working?

I have been trying to use this excellent program for months now, and whilst the other services work fine (sab, sick, etc) DogNZB still gives me errors or "no results found" no matter what I do.

I understand this is not a NZB360 issue, but rather a problem on the dog side, so is there something we, as the users of NZB360, can do to raise the profile of this issue?
I saw a thread where they mentioned a new server should be in place shortly