I'm trying to upgrade to pro but can't log on to Paypal on my phone however logging on to PayPal with my computer works fine. I use LastPass and copy/paste my username/pass so that's not the issue. Is there a way I can purchase this via my computer?
You cannot purchase on PC, unfortunately. Which build of nzb360 do you have? Are you running v7.3.1?

You can either pay with a CC or try to use the PIN method for logging in.
cfilorux wrote:I'm trying to upgrade to pro but can't log on to Paypal on my phone however logging on to PayPal with my computer works fine. I use LastPass and copy/paste my username/pass so that's not the issue. Is there a way I can purchase this via my computer?
Try installing the PayPal for android app and set it up. Then retry upgrading NZB360. It might make a difference.
Yes, I'm using 7.3.1. Trying to log in with the PIN method fails as well. My device is a Nexus 7 which the PayPal app says it isn't compatible with.
Kev wrote:You cannot purchase on PC, unfortunately. Which build of nzb360 do you have? Are you running v7.3.1?

Picked up NZB360 again but got a second copy for the wife. Her phone is on Pro and upgraded but mine isn't for some reason...

I'm pretty sure I upgraded both phones, through each phone. when I goto "pro" on my phone it just wants me to pay again when I log in.

I have both paypal payments in my email though...
Skunkworks wrote:
Kev wrote:You cannot purchase on PC, unfortunately. Which build of nzb360 do you have? Are you running v7.3.1?

Picked up NZB360 again but got a second copy for the wife. Her phone is on Pro and upgraded but mine isn't for some reason...

I'm pretty sure I upgraded both phones, through each phone. when I goto "pro" on my phone it just wants me to pay again when I log in.

I have both paypal payments in my email though...
Hmm, that is odd. Can you use the submit feedback feature and get in contact with me through that? I can sort it out.
I have an issue purchasing the pro. It error on me using PayPal. And I charged for it and the app still asking I need to pay for pro. Also I did it again thinking it didn't go through. And I got charged twice. So I would to get it fixed and refunded in the second payment or use it toward my wife email. Also I submitted this through feedback in the app just as posted earlier here.
Sam wrote:I have an issue purchasing the pro. It error on me using PayPal. And I charged for it and the app still asking I need to pay for pro. Also I did it again thinking it didn't go through. And I got charged twice. So I would to get it fixed and refunded in the second payment or use it toward my wife email. Also I submitted this through feedback in the app just as posted earlier here.
Sam, I emailed you. Should be an easy fix.
ucomesdag wrote:Same here I also got charged twice!
No worries, just PM me your PayPal email and transaction ID. I'll take care of it for you.