I am also having this issue with NZB Drone not populating airing soon, missed, etc. (only populating the series). Also I am seeing that when I go into a series if I try to enter a season I get a force close. I am on version 8.5.6 of NZB 360 and am on the latest Dev build for NZB Drone (unsure of the number, not at that computer at the moment).
On the subject of all these dev builds and early releases, doesn't this create a support headache, or is it seen as a way to get advance notice of issues?
I think the latter. I think no dev build of any app should be supported. It would be too much work. But if some people insist on using dev build so be it. And if they are so kind to mention beforehand if something broke, then that's good.
skarbd wrote:On the subject of all these dev builds and early releases, doesn't this create a support headache, or is it seen as a way to get advance notice of issues?
It would be a support headache if everyone expected nzb360 to support all build types for every service. I think most people (at least on the forums) understand the sheer amount of work and complexity that it would cause, and are happy just giving me a heads up. That's how I look at it at least.

So yep, thanks for the heads up! Also sounds like NzbDrone changed their name to sonarr. I'll be updating the name and icon as well for the next release.