I have been a user of this app for some time now and it does exactly what I need it to. I just recently upgraded to a new phone and attempted to restore a TiBu backup of the app so as not to have to redo my fairly complicated setup. This did not work as TiBu would just hang when restoring the app. So I wiped the app from the phone and attempted to install the latest download here. This is where I receive a "X App not installed." error. I have searched through my phone's file system (es File Explorer, rooted) but can't find any leftover files anywhere unless they are not obvious ones. Can someone please help me get this app working again? I'm happy to purchase it again though I don't remember when I actually bought it off of the Play store way back when.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Hmm, try going into Android's "Apps" section and see if nzb360 shows up there. If so, delete it, reinstall v8.2.1, and then restore DATA ONLY from TiBu.
Unfortunately it's not showing in Apps even under "show all". It's an HTC One M8 if that makes any difference. Is it possible there's a few odd files still lingering that I could delete?
Unfortunately no - that's all it tells me. I googled around a while and it seems that generally this message is caused when remnants of a previous install of an app remain or there is a device ID conflict. I think I caused the issue by trying to restore the app and data in it's entirety before attempting to install the new app I downloaded here.

I hope we can find a solution as I really don't want to wipe the device just toe see if it will work "fresh" as I did a number of things to root it, s-off, etc.
You backed up the Google play version right? If Kev could provide you with that version you can try installing that. See if that works, then we can work from there to get you to the latest version.
f3bruary wrote:You backed up the Google play version right? If Kev could provide you with that version you can try installing that. See if that works, then we can work from there to get you to the latest version.
Great idea. PM me, Austin, with your email address.
Thanks for the help guys - I appreciate it. I ended up having another strange device id issue with my phone so I ended up just factory resetting. I assume it had to do with one of the app/app data restores I did with TiBu or maybe the weaksauce root method but who knows. Anyway, I think I have it fully working now.

Thanks again.