I've triple checked my settings for nzbget, yet I still can't connect.
IP, port, username, pass. It's not that complicated, yet somehow something is messed up.
I even tried removing the username and pass from nzbget's security page, that worked, but still no luck with them enabled.

I've previously successfully setup sickbeard, nzbdrone and sabnzbd. They all worked great.
Bily42 wrote:Same thing here. Have tried all kinds of settings - keeps force closing when I click on NZBGet in nzb360.
Sab works fine.
I think I see this in the crashlog, and it looks like you've entered in everything into the IP Address field, like this: http://myserver.com:port/dir

nzb360 expects only IP in the IP field, like this: 192.168.0.1.

For the port info, you can add port/dir in the port field. Should resolve the crashing for you.
dvdwsn wrote:I've triple checked my settings for nzbget, yet I still can't connect.
IP, port, username, pass. It's not that complicated, yet somehow something is messed up.
I even tried removing the username and pass from nzbget's security page, that worked, but still no luck with them enabled.

I've previously successfully setup sickbeard, nzbdrone and sabnzbd. They all worked great.
Does your user/pass have any special characters?