Hi!

I purchased a PRO license a few months ago on my Google account - and absolutely love it :) In the meantime, I've tried to de-Google myself as much as possible and now I'm on LineageOS with a custom, non-Google, e-mail account. nzb360 runs perfectly, but of course it has no way to associate me with my old license.

I don't mind paying for it again, it's easily worth it. But it seems to be impossible to sign up within the app without having a Google account. The account selection dialog pops up for a split second and then immediately disappears when it realizes (I'm guessing) that none of those accounts are associated with Google Play.

Do I have any options at all here? Like I said, I don't mind paying for it again via PayPal, I just need some way to do it without having Google Play on my phone.

Thanks!
Are you sure that would help? Does MicroG actually implement in-app purchases and payments well enough that nzb360's license activator will accept it? It seems kinda doubtful. Who would even process the payment if not Google?
(Oh, unless you mean to use microG to sign into the Google account I had already purchased PRO with and get the license that way? I guess that would work, but kinda defeats the purpose of de-Googleing. I'd rather figure out a way via PayPal if that's still an option)
apetresc wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:19 pm
(Oh, unless you mean to use microG to sign into the Google account I had already purchased PRO with and get the license that way? I guess that would work, but kinda defeats the purpose of de-Googleing. I'd rather figure out a way via PayPal if that's still an option)
I meant this yeah. As far as I know it's your only option.