skarbd wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:07 pm
I didn't think that there was a family licenses or that family license applied. I thought I read that on this forum.
lol that is not what I am talking about.

I am talking about it being so easy my family members can use it who know nothing about usenet/newsgroups.
f3bruary wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:26 pm
What do you find difficult about it ? It's pretty easy to use for me...
How to get it setup on my family member's phones, after they buy it of course, so it is easy to use for them to add any movie or tv show they want?
Kev wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:10 pm
Are you essentially asking how to set up nzb360? Or port your profile over to their phones?
Yes how to set up nzb360 so it is so easy my family members can use it please? They know nothing about newsgroups/usenet.

max wrote:
Kev wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:10 pm
Are you essentially asking how to set up nzb360? Or port your profile over to their phones?
Yes how to set up nzb360 so it is so easy my family members can use it please? They know nothing about newsgroups/usenet.
The app would need to be setup by Kev as a "Family Library" app on the Google Play Store, then anyone in your family group can install it for free and you'd only have to back up your settings, transfer to your family library members devices and restore the settings.

It's up to Kev if he wants to go down that route.

In the meantime, you could just just give the URL for each service to your family and then they can use them within a browser on their device(s).