After the most recent update im no longer able to connect to any of my services. I run everything through a reverse proxy so i connect to a domain name with no port. Prior to the update all was working well, now nothing works. When i test connection it fails but when i take the same domain im using in nzb360 and punch it into my browser it takes me where it is supposed to go to. Any insight into what i should be looking for?
Miggles wrote:After the most recent update im no longer able to connect to any of my services. I run everything through a reverse proxy so i connect to a domain name with no port. Prior to the update all was working well, now nothing works. When i test connection it fails but when i take the same domain im using in nzb360 and punch it into my browser it takes me where it is supposed to go to. Any insight into what i should be looking for?
Check API keys. No connection code changed in the latest update.
Not API key related, tried that. If i change it to go ip:port it connects without issue but it will not work when im just using the domain through my reverse proxy. And like i said, through my browser the domain resolves without issue, through nzb360 it does not.