Ok, I've changed it and done a restart. Inputted the ip and port into google on my phone and the Sabnzdb page indeed pops up. Huzzah. So I've gone to the nzb360 app to input the same details, hit test connection, which is successful, but it doesn't appear to load the queue, history etc.

What am I doing wrong now? I does load perfectly fine on the webpage on my phone.

Many, Many thanks for all your help so far.
Once again you're right. The API key had changed and now all is good on the Sabnzdb side of things.

Sonarr on the other hand....

With my ip and proxy of 8989 it should work, right? tested the connection and tried to load a webpage but neither worked. Easy fix?
deckard wrote:Once again you're right. The API key had changed and now all is good on the Sabnzdb side of things.

Sonarr on the other hand....

With my ip and proxy of 8989 it should work, right? tested the connection and tried to load a webpage but neither worked. Easy fix?
It too needs to listen on 0.0.0.0 on port 8989. Check if it does.
Would that be in the bind address? There is a * there at the moment and when I input and save 0.0.0.0 it comes up with an error 'Use * instead of 0.0.0.0'
deckard wrote:Would that be in the bind address? There is a * there at the moment and when I input and save 0.0.0.0 it comes up with an error 'Use * instead of 0.0.0.0'
* is fine too. It should be working. Try again and double check all settings.

I will be out until tomorrow. Good luck.