Hi all. Anyone else get this error? CP is not working on either my Nexus 5 or Nexus 7. It used to work fine on both.
No response frome Dev so far.
Cheers.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-08-12-08-22-20.png
Screenshot_2015-08-12-08-22-20.png (75.99 KiB) Viewed 3746 times
I assume I'm on Master. It's a bit annoying as still no replies from Kevin and I've paid for the Pro Version twice now. The first time on Google Play and then again when the App was removed by Google. It's otherwise a fantastic app.
For info Couch Potato is installed on my Synology DS212+ NAS. NZB360 used to work fine.
Sorry, super busy as of late. I see what the error is, so I can fix it on my end. However, you can fix this in the meantime if you can find the movie that had the runtime listed as that long decimal number.
Kev wrote:Sorry, super busy as of late. I see what the error is, so I can fix it on my end. However, you can fix this in the meantime if you can find the movie that had the runtime listed as that long decimal number.
Thanks for getting back to me. Would that be the runtime as listed by IMDB for a film I'm searching for or a film I already have? And should I therefore delete the film from CP?
Cheers.
It would be in CP. CP doesn't manage the data in their API very well, and causes errors like this all of the time. It's super frustrating as a developer using their API =) A runtime value should never be 0.416666666666 =p

Try hitting your CPI api using this format: yourlocalip:port/api/APIKEY/movie.list

Ctrl+F that runtime value listed in your screenshot, and find the associated movie title and delete it from CP. See if nzb360 works after that.
BoutTime wrote:OK thanks. I'm away on holiday at the moment so tried using my external IP address instead of local. It returned a msg "Wrong api key used".
Do you usually have remote access working ? You might want to make sure everything is set up right.