I cant reproduce this too. Running latest Master sonarr and latest nzb360. Are you guys trying to do something on the sonarr tab, or just looking at it causes it to crash?
Hmmm, ok it is working now. Not sure what was wrong. Basically, i had rebuilt my sonarr server, updated the ip and api key in nzb360, but everytime i tried to access it, both nzb360 and sonarr would crash. Just now i switched the sonarr off and back on in nzb360, and it is working again! Sorry about the false alarm.
f3bruary wrote:Sonarr freezes sometimes for me when I set an entire season as 'monitored'. I need to restart Sonarr in order to get it working again.
Develop or master branch?
Kev wrote:
f3bruary wrote:Sonarr freezes sometimes for me when I set an entire season as 'monitored'. I need to restart Sonarr in order to get it working again.
Develop or master branch?
<aster branch. I'm 1 update behind though. I'll update and if it still persists, I'll open a new thread.
This still happens Kev. It just happened actually. I checked the sonarr logs but it doesn't contain any errors. It's setting the monitored flags to true and that's it. The web interface however has become inaccessible. Need to restart sonarr to get it working again.