In order to keep track of what bugs are completed or not, and sorting them properly, perhaps a few rules should be implemented.

1. Subjects should start with "[App Name]" followed by the description of the problem.
[CP] = issues with CouchPotato
[SB] = issues with SickBeard
[HP] = issues with HeadPhones
[SAB] = issues with Sabnzbd
[GET] = issues with NZBGet
[Search] = Issues with search indexers
[N360] = Issues with the NZB360 app outside of plugin modules

2. Users should add the VERSION number in the opening post so that updates can be used to rule out if a problem still exists or not. some users may be using an outdated version when reporting a problem. To see what version you are running, bring up the menu and click "about" and it shows at the top.
PhAzE wrote:In order to keep track of what bugs are completed or not, and sorting them properly, perhaps a few rules should be implemented.

1. Subjects should start with "[App Name]" followed by the description of the problem.
[CP] = issues with CouchPotato
[SB] = issues with SickBeard
[HP] = issues with HeadPhones
[SAB] = issues with Sabnzbd
[GET] = issues with NZBGet
[Search] = Issues with search indexers
[N360] = Issues with the NZB360 app outside of plugin modules
I like this idea a lot. Some changes I would make are:

[NZBGET] - I don't like GET for some reason, it doesn't fit it. It might also be confusing for new users (who don't read the rules first).

[NN] - For Indexers. [OMG], [MEGA] for possible future custom indexers.

[APP] For the app itself. Or no tag at all ?

And not just for bugs of course, also for support and feature requests
Can you not just create "labels" in phpbb so when posting you would have to select it in a drop down menu next to the post title. Forcing us norms to use it?