Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but maybe try interlocking the start up services with the enabled services (green tick). So that you cannot select services that you do not have setup. Right now I don't have sickbeard enabled yet I still can use it as a start up service.
f3bruary wrote:Seems a little redundant to me. You set up what you prefer and that's it. How many times do look back at that menu option ?
True but if you have made it so the drop down and back button only shows services you have enabled then you may as well apply this to all aspects.
I get the back button menu because you use and see it often. But that startup service is pretty much a 1 time thing you set. Not worth paying more attention to than necessary if you ask me. But that's just my opinion.
It is actually programmatically more difficult in the settings, because I used Android's PreferencesManager. You declare a static array for those, so it's not easy to amend the options.
Kev wrote:It is actually programmatically more difficult in the settings, because I used Android's PreferencesManager. You declare a static array for those, so it's not easy to amend the options.

No worries, i was just suggesting closing the loop. Should have figured there was a logical reason for it.