I did post this on Reddit but i will post it here also.

Currently on my BlackBerry 10 I cannot pay for Pro.

Also whenever I navigate away from the app by "minimizing" it then return to it, it will act like it has just started and return to the default service e.g. Sabnzbd. This can be annoying if for instance I am googling something and I am trying to simultaneously search an indexer within the app.

I understand the androids can't really multiple task so if this is how it works on the androids then people will not notice this. I thought possibly it was a blackberry issue of their runtime but i dont have this issue with any other Android app.

Apart from these two issues the app works flawlessly on my BlackBerry.
Keelan, is it not possible at all to add any sort of Google account to BB? I don't have one to test with, so I am going to have to rely on you to help me here.

The app should not auto return to the startup unless it was removed from memory. This doesn't happen on Android often. Which BB phone are you using?
Kev wrote:Keelan, is it not possible at all to add any sort of Google account to BB? I don't have one to test with, so I am going to have to rely on you to help me here.

The app should not auto return to the startup unless it was removed from memory. This doesn't happen on Android often. Which BB phone are you using?
Well I have my Gmail as an email address but there isn't any way to add a Google service account to the BB. The android runtime environment pretty much runs contained within its self. Every time I hit the option to buy pro it tells me I do not have a Google account.

Currently I am using the blackberry z10 latest non leaked OS.
Kev wrote:I will send you a new build tomorrow with some debug information to help solve this.
So scratch that, I could have sworn I saw the app "reset" recently. But i have just tried to replicate this in all different ways maybe 7.3 fixed it or the upgrade android runtime that is apart of the new blackberry OS.

So let's just concentrate on the pro upgrade. If i do come across it again then i will revive this.
Kev wrote:I actually meant to send you a new build with debug info to help with PRO =)
That sounds good I will be happy to help whenever you are ready.
Kev wrote:Keelan, do you have some time today to test?

Hey Kev, so sorry I didn't get back sooner. Loving the nzbdrone support. Still looking for the ability to unlock the pro feature so i can utilise this app completely.

Whenever you have chance let me know.

Thank you again.