#11
chr157 wrote:Just to be sure, when you say "logs", are you referring specifically to CP logs or are there some NZB 360 logs I can find as well?

When looking at the CP logs earlier, I made sure logging was enabled, restarted CP and cleared the log. I then started NZB 360 and tried refreshing a few times, and running the renamer scan from NZB 360. Nothing I did in the app made anything appear in the CP log.
I was talking about cp logs. If there were any errors at all, even startup errors and such. But I see you don't have any. I'm out of ideas to be honest. I have no idea how the code looks like so you'll have to wait until the developer responds to this thread. I'm sure he'll be able to figure it out. You've provided enough details and catlogs.
#13
Since it complained about indexers.bin, could you perhaps try to add an indexer if you haven't already and see what happens ? It's just a shot in the dark and I don't see how it could affect CP, but perhaps worth a try.
#15
Shapethelola wrote:I did, didnt help. You have an old version flying around somwehre I could test ?

Would a logcat file help btw? I could provide one
That wasn't addressed to you buddy. You seem to have a different error. Try what I said in the second post.
#17
f3bruary wrote:Since it complained about indexers.bin, could you perhaps try to add an indexer if you haven't already and see what happens ? It's just a shot in the dark and I don't see how it could affect CP, but perhaps worth a try.
When you say indexer, do you mean add another site in Searcher > Torrent/Usenet Providers in CP?
#19
I'll switch back to the latest app version a bit later, try adding an indexer (something I've not done before with any version of the app) and report back.
#20
Shapethelola wrote:None of that helps, I dont get a couchpotato log response at all, as I said I have the same problem and same error
No you don't. You got an error in column 28805. And he has an error in column 24. Those are probably not related and in case you didn't know. There are several bug reports containing java errors in different column numbers. So your problem might not be related to his problem and you shouldn't just hijack this thread assuming you have the same issues.

That said, I'm really waiting for Kev to step in. I'm sure he can figure this out way faster and easier than me. I'm just trying to suggest based on logic.