(Sorry if this isn't the correct forum.)

I have started getting the following error every time I try and use any CouchPotato functionality:

ERROR: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was BEGIN_ARRAY at line 1 column 24

This error has only started happening in the last couple of days. My CP installation on Linux Mint 16 appears to be up to date (version 24028340 - git, master), and NZB 360 was updated to the latest version in the last couple of days.

I've restarted everything a couple of times, but it's not made a difference.

Thanks,

Chris
- Try searching for Wanted items: HOST:5050/api/<APIKEY>/movie.searcher.full_search
- Try removing recently added movies, and re-add them again.
- Check logs for any errors. If there are any, google them before you post an issue here. Additionally you can enable debug logging for extra details.
- Check if all your settings - hosts, ports, apikeys, credentials, etc. - are all correct. Re-enter them to make sure. (when pasting keys, sometimes a whitespace get's pasted with, make sure to remove it)

You can try the above and see if the error message still appears.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Running "...movie.searcher.full_search" returned {"success": true}

I then deleted all movies in my Wanted list, but refreshing on any of the tabs (Wanted, Available, Manage, etc) still shows an empty list and the red error message.

I checked the debug log in CouchPotato but hitting refresh in NZB 360 does not add anything to the CP log.

I manually re-entered everything in NZB 360 for CP, and tried the host's LAN IP instead of the usual hostname I use. API key is 100% correct. Still nothing though.

I plugged my phone into my laptop and have found some things that may or may not be related in logcat:

(I've removed the date, time and "W/System.err(2312):" from the start of each line.)

Code: Select all

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/data/com.kevinforeman.sabconnect/files/indexers.bin: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
	at libcore.io.IoBridge.open(IoBridge.java:409)
	at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:78)
	at android.app.ContextImpl.openFileInput(ContextImpl.java:838)
	at android.content.ContextWrapper.openFileInput(ContextWrapper.java:179)
	at com.kevinforeman.sabconnect.helpers.Helpers.GetIndexersFromFile(Helpers.java:514)
	at com.kevinforeman.sabconnect.SettingsLauncherView.LoadIndexerList(SettingsLauncherView.java:200)
	at com.kevinforeman.sabconnect.SettingsLauncherView.onResume(SettingsLauncherView.java:75)
	at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnResume(Instrumentation.java:1192)
	at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java:5310)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:2798)
	at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.invokeOriginalMethodNative(Native Method)
	at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMethod(XposedBridge.java:631)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(Native Method)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:2837)
	at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1248)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5144)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:795)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:611)
	at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:132)
	at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: libcore.io.ErrnoException: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
	at libcore.io.Posix.open(Native Method)
	at libcore.io.BlockGuardOs.open(BlockGuardOs.java:110)
	at libcore.io.IoBridge.open(IoBridge.java:393)
	... 23 more
Looks like it's missing a file, maybe?

I backed up my settings, uninstalled the app, downloaded and installed a new copy from the website, then restored my settings. CP still not working, though SABnzbd+ and Sick Beard work fine.
Wiped the app data and cache and tried again and CP is still not working :(

Device is Samsung Galaxy S III [GT-I9300] running CyanogenMod 11 snapshot M7 [20140609]
I've had another play around, and the problem seems to only lie with NZB 360 version 8.4.x (can't remember the last digit). Uninstalling and reverting to 8.3 cures the problem, and I am able to use CP with NZB 360.
Hmm weird. Are there any errors in the logs? And I mean 'any', independent from any Nzb360 activity. If there is anything corrupt in the database, it might be the cause. And is it happening on every pane?
Yea, on every screen, and I dont have an old version to test it with.

Where can I find additional logs ?
Attachments
20140705205935.png
error
20140705205935.png (107.73 KiB) Viewed 4153 times
Just to be sure, when you say "logs", are you referring specifically to CP logs or are there some NZB 360 logs I can find as well?

When looking at the CP logs earlier, I made sure logging was enabled, restarted CP and cleared the log. I then started NZB 360 and tried refreshing a few times, and running the renamer scan from NZB 360. Nothing I did in the app made anything appear in the CP log.