An update just got pushed and my CP went totally nuts. Downloaded false movies and all. Really weird.

NZB360 isn't working either anymore. line 1 column 32 error.
Same here, line 1 column 32,using master branch. Luckily the renamer function is still working flawlessly though. That's the only function of couch potato I actually use. Don't trust it with downloading stuff lol
Ars92 wrote:Same here, line 1 column 32,using master branch. Luckily the renamer function is still working flawlessly though. That's the only function of couch potato I actually use. Don't trust it with downloading stuff lol
What do you use for movies then ? Or do you download those manually ?
f3bruary wrote:
Ars92 wrote:Same here, line 1 column 32,using master branch. Luckily the renamer function is still working flawlessly though. That's the only function of couch potato I actually use. Don't trust it with downloading stuff lol
What do you use for movies then ? Or do you download those manually ?
Yeah, manually using either torrents or usenet. Works well that way, and since movie releases aren't as frequent as series, it's something I can handle not having automation.

I might try making couchpotato download stuff itself again , will need to make sure the filter words are right though.
More people are complaining about the new commit. Lockups, false downloads and more bugs.

If you just use it for renaming, may I recommend 'Filebot' ? It's a really great tool for renaming and subtitles fetching. I've been using it lately as cronjob for subtitle fetching and it really beats subliminal which is built into CP.
No use is using such a great framework if you only want the renaming features, right ?

btw, is Ars short for Arsen by any chance ?
f3bruary wrote:More people are complaining about the new commit. Lockups, false downloads and more bugs.

If you just use it for renaming, may I recommend 'Filebot' ? It's a really great tool for renaming and subtitles fetching. I've been using it lately as cronjob for subtitle fetching and it really beats subliminal which is built into CP.
No use is using such a great framework if you only want the renaming features, right ?

And it just updated again a few minutes ago, guess they're making some big changes. Hmm, I've been hearing about filebot alot, have just not tried it yet. Thing I like about couchpotato is that I could also set a watch list where I can always look at using this app, so as to not miss any movies I might have been interested in but is not out yet, as I use the chrome extension for the imdb website which they have. And it's just nice having a nice mobile interface to interact with the movies using this app. Btw, I really can't wait till nzbdrone had movie support. Something tells me it would be great! Maybe then I'll get rid of couchpotato.

Oh no lol, its just the first three letters of my name, and I'm from the eastern side of the world :)
Ars92 wrote:
f3bruary wrote:More people are complaining about the new commit. Lockups, false downloads and more bugs.

And it just updated again a few minutes ago, guess they're making some big changes. Hmm, I've been hearing about filebot alot, have just not tried it yet. Thing I like about couchpotato is that I could also set a watch list where I can always look at using this app, so as to not miss any movies I might have been interested in but is not out yet, as I use the chrome extension for the imdb website which they have. And it's just nice having a nice mobile interface to interact with the movies using this app. Btw, I really can't wait till nzbdrone had movie support. Something tells me it would be great! Maybe then I'll get rid of couchpotato.

Oh no lol, its just the first three letters of my name, and I'm from the eastern side of the world :)
Yeah I saw the update too. Fixes some issues. Is nzbdrone planning to support movies too ? I might consider switching too then. btw, Arsen is also a eastern name, that's why I asked
Thanks for the heads up, guys. I will look into this and provide a fix sometime this week. Have to head to NY for a few days on a business trip. When I return, I will have this fixed.
f3bruary wrote:
Ars92 wrote:

Yeah I saw the update too. Fixes some issues. Is nzbdrone planning to support movies too ? I might consider switching too then. btw, Arsen is also a eastern name, that's why I asked
Yup, they will be supporting it in the future. Can't wait for it!