First, thanks for fixing the NzbDrone HTTP Auth bug, Kev :)

I've also run into a bug with nzbget & HTTP Auth that I didn't want to burden you with until the other bug was fixed. My setup is as follows:

nzbget 12.0 running on Linux behind a reverse proxy from Apache 2.4. nzbget is configured with no username/password. Apache is configured for HTTP Auth, and also proxies CouchPotato and NzbDrone. A different username/password is required for the nzbget path than the CouchPotato and NzbDrone paths.

I've tried all manner of combinations in NZB360 to get it to work, but no dice so far, it always shows the same "Connecting..." message whenever I go into nzbget. Digging through the Apache logs doesn't show anything either; it's not logging any access denied errors (like it did with the NzbDrone bug), nor even any access attempts.
f3bruary wrote:I don't have experience with reverse proxies and nzb360, but have you tried adding the server location like so: username:password@site.com/path ?
Yeah, I've tried the following combinations:
  • IP/Host: $hostname, Port: $port/$path, Username: $username, Password: $password
  • IP/Host: $username:$password@$hostname, Port: $port/$path, Username: $username, Password: $password
  • IP/Host: $username:$password@$hostname, Port: $port/$path, Username: empty, Password: empty
  • IP/Host: $hostname:$port/$path, Port: empty, Username: $username, Password: $password
  • IP/Host: $username:$password@$hostname:$port/$path, Port: empty, Username: empty, Password: empty
  • IP/Host: $username:$password@$hostname:$port/$path, Port: empty, Username: $username, Password: $password
Plus a few others I can't remember :) None have worked so far, though.