One more minor observation: when clicking on an item in history that is greater than 4gb, the size in the new window still shows incorrectly. Not an issue for me as I hardly click on any of the items for additional information.
Since the update my NZBGet history is empty, nothing shows up. It used to work but then show up with incorrect file sizes, since update nothing at all.

Running NZBGet on android (think a port of nzbget 13.0-testing-r508 server-mode)
mash2u wrote:One more minor observation: when clicking on an item in history that is greater than 4gb, the size in the new window still shows incorrectly. Not an issue for me as I hardly click on any of the items for additional information.
Good catch! I'll have this fixed in the next version.
Nedle wrote:Since the update my NZBGet history is empty, nothing shows up. It used to work but then show up with incorrect file sizes, since update nothing at all.

Running NZBGet on android (think a port of nzbget 13.0-testing-r508 server-mode)
Hmm, that is odd, especially if you're running nzbget 13. I'll take a look.
Think it is a port of a beta version of NZBGet 13.0. So not sure if the API is exactly the same as the finished 13.0 version. Already saw someone else post the same problem (no history) on this forum and he was running NZBGet 12.0, so I guess it is the same issue.

Maybe add an option for users to pick which API they want to use (12.0 or 13.0+)? Or detect it automatically? As I am running it on Android I can't update NZBGet myself unfortunately..
Unfortunately, the API differences between 12 and 13 are fairly large. Implementing support for both is going to be a lot of work. Any reason you can't upgrade to official v13?
Running NZBGet mobile on Android, it's on the playstore. Don't have the know how to port a newer version to android and compile it. Since I ditched Couchpotato and Nzbdrone for DogNzb watchlists the only feature of nzb360 I am currently using is nzbget and the search so I'd really like to get this to work properly.