Under the shows lists it does not show if the episodes have been downloaded, it shows if they are missing.
Basically is shows just the episode's name and air date not if it has been downloaded and what quality it is.
pellinore wrote:Under the shows lists it does not show if the episodes have been downloaded, it shows if they are missing.
Basically is shows just the episode's name and air date not if it has been downloaded and what quality it is.
Hmm, this was added to v8.0.1, but there may be bugs. Are you on the master branch? Any chance you could send me your remote details so I can try and debug?
I know this is an old topic, but it matches my problem so I figured I'd start here and hope it gets seen. I'm having the same issue as described above (not showing "HD" "SD" "Downloaded" or filesize in nzbdrone. It will show if an episode is missing, however. My problem is a bit different though...

Yesterday I got a new modem and router (along with a new ip). After getting everything set up, ports forwarded, and settings updated, it now doesn't show the episode information (was working fine before yesterday). Everything else is working perfectly, it will find the episodes, i can connect to all my services both locally and externally. I just cant seem to figure out what is going on here. I'm on the most current version of nzb360. Any ideas?