Kev wrote:Interesting, thanks for the info. nzb360 uses slightly different network code depending on the service you're using, since I wrote some of these services years ago at this point. NZBGet isn't using HttpsURLConnection at the moment, but I plan to rewrite the connection code and port OkHttp over to it, which will resolve this issue with NZBGet.
Interesting. I've just tested a couple of the other services supported by NZB360, and it looks like CouchPotato is working, Sonarr and NZBGet are not, didn't test SAB, SB or HP. And yeah, SNI is apparently supported in OkHttp on Android #830, #331.
Sonarr isn't? That's odd. That is using a much more modern HTTP stack. This is great info though, and I will make sure SNI is supported for all services in a future release. Thanks!
I have the same issue where nzbget and sonarr aren't working but Couchpotato is working fine. Was just wondering why it's not working all of a sudden. I was also wondering if there would be a timeline, just wanted to know when I could expect it as I can't really use it unless I don't use the reverse proxy.
Just realized I can check the other services without having them installed by seeing which vhost they hit. The final tally for SNI support by service is:

[*] NZBGet: false
[*] SABnzbd: false
[*] Sonarr: false
[*] SickBeard: true
[*] CouchPotato: true
[*] Headphones: false

While cleaning this stuff up, I'd also like to request that any service that supports auth should use a dedicated user/password field, so that the password is not exposed in the UI.
Kev wrote:Both of these requests will be fulfilled =)
Hey Kev, I know what personal dev is like, but is there any movement on this one? I'd really like to start using NZB360 again...
pdf wrote:
Kev wrote:Both of these requests will be fulfilled =)
Hey Kev, I know what personal dev is like, but is there any movement on this one? I'd really like to start using NZB360 again...
I am waiting on the guys who develop the network library I am using to update to SNI support. I will look today to see if there are other libraries close to this that wouldn't require a complete re-write to see if I can get it in sooner.
I was going to port everything over to OkHttp, but the current library I am using is going to support SNI soon. If they do end up dropping the ball on this, I will port everything over to OkHttp as previously planned.