LuisFlores3 wrote:I can say that i have been using NZB360 with SNI and all services work just fine.
My sonarr config is here if anyone is interested.
So I added 'ssl' to the listen list (forgot it) and included the second line as well,

Code: Select all

listen 443 ssl;
ssl_session_cache shared:SSL:10m;
doing this got it working.

Cheers Luis!
KarthVader wrote:
LuisFlores3 wrote:I can say that i have been using NZB360 with SNI and all services work just fine.
So I added 'ssl' to the listen list (forgot it) and included the second line as well,

Code: Select all

listen 443 ssl;
ssl_session_cache shared:SSL:10m;
doing this got it working.

Cheers Luis!
Glad you got it working. :0)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
It can't be using SNI - I just confirmed via tcpdump that the server_name extension is not sent by NZB360 during TLS setup for most services.
Well, it is SNI. SSLLabs confirms it. And considering each of my services use a different SSL certificate and sub-domain, all through a single NginX reverse proxy, it HAS to be SNI (all Virtual Hosts use almost an identical configuration as that seen here, only with different server_name and log file locations.) I have been using it this way for more than a year and a half, with Sonarr, NZBGet and Couchpotato currently, and Sabnzbd, Sickbeard, and HeadPhones in the past.

I use basic auth through NginX as my authentication mechanism (sending with user:pass@sub.domain.tdl format in the IP/Host field in NZB360's settings) with all internal authentication turned off for each service except NZBGet, I use port 443 for the Server port and check the 'Use SSL/HTTPS' check box for each as well.

It works wonderfully for me.

Edit: added ssllabs screenshot link.
So I just upgraded to Android 6.0.1 (from 5.1.1) and suddenly I have working SNI in NZB360! So, looks like some of the libs behave differently depending on system libs.

Feels good to have NZB360 back in the arsenal.
Oh wow, that is very interesting! Explains why it worked for some and not others. Thanks for the update, and glad to have you back on board =)