Hi guys,

I hope someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I initially had my whole usenet setup on a laptop which was working flawlessly.

I then switched to a mini pc to save on power and to keep itt running all the time. Everything is set up fine on mini pc, but I can't seem to view the TV shows and Movies on NZB360 for Sonarr and Radarr. The settings says successfully connected to both, but I the shows/history tab is empty and I cannot even search for shows or movies through NZB360. Sickbeard and Sab work just fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Sonarr and still same problem.

Appreciate any help.
Sounds like a faulty setting somewhere in Sonarr and Radarr. Double check all the parameters like port and api key (api can sometimes have trailing whitespaces, so check it properly).

Also check on the server side if it's listening on all interfaces and have the same api keys.
f3bruary wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 4:21 pm
Sounds like a faulty setting somewhere in Sonarr and Radarr. Double check all the parameters like port and api key (api can sometimes have trailing whitespaces, so check it properly).

Also check on the server side if it's listening on all interfaces and have the same api keys.
Thanks for the reply. The Sonarr and Radarr settings on NZB360 says "Successfully connected to primary address" so I believe the port and api are fine.

Also forgot to mention when I click on update library or rss sync on Nzb360 it says "Method: Not allowed". I googled that and seems some people fixed that issue by reinstalling Sonarr, but no luck for me on that front.
Kev wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:16 am
Most likely an issue with a directory in the connection string.

Any guidance on how I can go about solving it? I'm not extremely tech savvy
f3bruary wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 5:51 pm
How do you access the services ? Is it like: "192.168.1.2:8989" ?
Yup

I have to manually use that ip to access from phone or tablet for Sonarr since I cant use NZB360
Hustler wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 11:32 pm
Yeah I even reset to different keys. Says successfully connected to primary address but can't see anything.
This doesn't help you fix it, but I have noticed the same behavior recently with Sonarr and Radarr. All series pages show 0 episodes and the art does not display. I have not made any changes recently to the PC settings. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling NZB360, but no luck there.