Hustler wrote:Yeah I even reset to different keys. Says successfully connected to primary address but can't see anything.
This leads me to believe nzb360 can connect, but is having trouble parsing the shows/movies it's returning. The only way to help would be for me to connect my debugger to your instance. You mind sharing your connection details with me via PM?
I was able to fix my specific issues by changing the ciphers being used in my nginx reverse proxy.

What was not working

Code: Select all

ssl_ciphers ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA512:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA512:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384;
What is currently working

Code: Select all

ssl_ciphers  EECDH+AESGCM:EDH+AESGCM:AES256+EECDH:AES256+EDH;
I completely forgot that I had updated the ciphers. If there is a better (aka more secure) set that will still work, I'm open to try.
HCuser there is nothing in the logs to indicate anything unusual. Im not getting any error messages on Sonarr or Radarr themselves. Just NZB360 is having issues for me.
Kev wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 5:32 pm
Hustler wrote:Yeah I even reset to different keys. Says successfully connected to primary address but can't see anything.
This leads me to believe nzb360 can connect, but is having trouble parsing the shows/movies it's returning. The only way to help would be for me to connect my debugger to your instance. You mind sharing your connection details with me via PM?
Did you receive my PM? Or you can even reply here with what sort of connection details you require and I will PM.