Same issue. Running 11.1.4 PRO. Searching for anything via "Add Movie" generates this error.

Uninstalled/reinstalled package, issue persists.

Radarr 0.2.0.980. Manual search in browser in Radarr works fine.
Kev wrote:Seems as Radarr just updated the develop branch. Fix will be out shortly.
This seems to still be an issue for me. I've tried the master branch, develop, and nightly. Any ideas on what I can change to get search working?

Edit: For me the issue was Radarr no longer auto updating. Maybe I had switched branches so much trying to correct it that something went wrong. A manual reinstall put me on 0.2.0.995 and I'm all set.
makeitwayne wrote:
Kev wrote:Seems as Radarr just updated the develop branch. Fix will be out shortly.
This seems to still be an issue for me. I've tried the master branch, develop, and nightly. Any ideas on what I can change to get search working?

Edit: For me the issue was Radarr no longer auto updating. Maybe I had switched branches so much trying to correct it that something went wrong. A manual reinstall put me on 0.2.0.995 and I'm all set.
+1 still having the problem as well. Mine had a problem auto updating. I did it get to upgrade but NZB 360 still doesn't work. I'll try reinstalling Radarr. Big no no for Radarr developers for breaking their API.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

swbradshaw wrote:
makeitwayne wrote:

+1 still having the problem as well. Mine had a problem auto updating. I did it get to upgrade but NZB 360 still doesn't work. I'll try reinstalling Radarr. Big no no for Radarr developers for breaking their API.

Are you running Windows? When I had to reinstall I noticed Radarr now has a installation executable. Made it pretty quick and easy. I did had to restart Radarr twice after installing to get the new version reflected. Good luck!
makeitwayne wrote:
swbradshaw wrote:
makeitwayne wrote:This seems to still be an issue for me. I've tried the master branch, develop, and nightly. Any ideas on what I can change to get search working?

Are you running Windows? When I had to reinstall I noticed Radarr now has a installation executable. Made it pretty quick and easy. I did had to restart Radarr twice after installing to get the new version reflected. Good luck!
No, running it on Docker on Linux. It should be easy to just blow away the container and restart it.