Hi Kev,

there is a new cool way of getting a NZB file into your SabNZBd / nzbget / etc. Its called NZBLNK.

See here: https://nzblnk.info

Its a URL Scheme on which nzb360 could "listening" to and when a mobile user clicks on it the nzb360 could process some searches and download a NZB form the engine and pushes it to the configured Usenet client.

Its quite simple, as I got it. The NZBLNK just refers a unique header (a.k.a. search term), the Tag Name and a optional password for unpacking.

What do you think?

I have contact to one of the developers of the NZBLNK. If you have further questions, please ask. Alternatively I can "connect" you guys. :-)

Thanks!
oc
Last edited by octan3 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is a huge german community (called "usenet 4 all") using this url scheme on almost every posting. This is this much spread that users start saying: "If a posting has no NZBLNK in it, I dont want it. Too complicated." :-) Its common on this communities that they only post a Link to a search engine prepared with the search term. So it was a no-brainer to use NZBLNKs there.

And in general: Its a chicken-egg-problem. If there are less tools outside supporting the scheme, there will be a slower spread of the technology itself.

Greets
oc
@Kev
That would be awesome!
A lot of my friends use "usenet4all" because they need a German language based website due to lack of knowledge. Usenet4all has mostly German Group Rips (they also have regular English Rips). The thing is that website is kinda Forum based so there was no way to get a API Key that would work with sabnzbd/nzb360.
I couldn't recommend your App to those kind of friends because they mostly use usenet4all. :|
If you find a way to implement some kind of search or so for usenet4all... That would be a huge game changer for many people i know in Switzerland and Germany :)
JiSiN wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:22 am
@Kev
That would be awesome!
A lot of my friends use "usenet4all" because they need a German language based website due to lack of knowledge. Usenet4all has mostly German Group Rips (they also have regular English Rips). The thing is that website is kinda Forum based so there was no way to get a API Key that would work with sabnzbd/nzb360.
I couldn't recommend your App to those kind of friends because they mostly use usenet4all. :|
If you find a way to implement some kind of search or so for usenet4all... That would be a huge game changer for many people i know in Switzerland and Germany :)
This feature would be nice and there is no problem regarding a forum based community. NZBLNK works independant, there is no need for any API from source side. All already available tools work the same, even with usenet4all ;)

@kev nzn360 just has to register to NZBLNK:// and handle download via public nzb indexer, rename torrent incl pw, which is part of the Nzblnk link and push it to sabnzbd 😊