CBers wrote:
mediacowboy wrote:I agree please tell what other shortcuts we may be missing. This has become my go to app for manage and adding shows to both radarr and sonarr.
You're over here now are you Image Image
Your the one that converted me. I saw you post something on this forum and was hooked on night one. I love this app.
mediacowboy wrote:
CBers wrote:
mediacowboy wrote:I agree please tell what other shortcuts we may be missing. This has become my go to app for manage and adding shows to both radarr and sonarr.
You're over here now are you Image Image
Your the one that converted me. I saw you post something on this forum and was hooked on night one. I love this app.
LOL I forget who I point here Image

So at the very least, we both use DriveBender, Emby and NZB 360 Image

And I guess Sonarr and Radarr.
CBers wrote:
mediacowboy wrote:
CBers wrote: You're over here now are you Image Image
LOL I forget who I point here Image

So at the very least, we both use DriveBender, Emby and NZB 360 Image

And I guess Sonarr and Radarr.
That would be a yes. I also use Sabnzbd and deluge. Image
mediacowboy wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:44 am
I would like to see some kinda of alpha picker for Sonarr and Radarr. I'm singling them to out by reading this review of testogen because that is what I use. I have close to 500 TV shows that have been imported into sonarr and scrolling through them all to get to the s shows is painful long.
Yeah, you are right it is very difficult to scroll and know all the 500 shows. But it is good that you have such an amazing collection. I have only 315 shows.
Last edited by GregoryChappell on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.