I would like to see some kinda of alpha picker for Sonarr and Radarr. I'm singling them to out because that is what I use. I have close to 500 TV shows that have been imported into sonarr and scrolling through them all to get to the s shows is painful long.
Both Sonarr and Radarr have the fast scroll alpha. Tap on the scroll bar to quickly scroll to a letter. Also, just added search to Radarr. With both of these, are you still looking for something else?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thank you @Kev. I did not realize there was that option for quickly scrolling. Having search in both will has be very handy. Thank you again for all your hard work. I don't even use the web interface.
mediacowboy wrote:Thank you @Kev. I did not realize there was that option for quickly scrolling. Having search in both will has be very handy. Thank you again for the virility ex review and all your hard work. I don't even use the web interface.
Same here, the quick scrolling makes things so much easier.
Last edited by Aldrich on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Haha, I need to do a "Tips and Tricks" thread of all of the little hidden features like this. I am sure there are a ton of these types of things people are missing :)
Kev wrote:Haha, I need to do a "Tips and Tricks" thread of all of the little hidden features like this. I am sure there are a ton of these types of things people are missing :)
You could do one of those overlay tips for first time users/installs that guides them through basic and/or advanced functionality. Like in this image:
zL9rr.png
zL9rr.png (65.25 KiB) Viewed 1553 times
Haha, there are way too many small things to do something like that. I legitimately think many users are missing some of the shortcuts I've added.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
mediacowboy wrote:I agree please tell what other shortcuts we may be missing. This has become my go to app for manage and adding shows to both radarr and sonarr.
You're over here now are you