I didn't know uTorrent was still so loved. It added some bloatware and ads in the past few years didn't it ? I've read that we'll soon see a Transmission build for Windows.
f3bruary wrote:I didn't know uTorrent was still so loved. It added some bloatware and ads in the past few years didn't it ? I've read that we'll soon see a Transmission build for Windows.
There is already a Transmission build for Windows. It's unofficial, but works very well. https://sourceforge.net/projects/trqtw/

That being said, cast me as a +1 for Deluge. I think it is a superior client on Windows (as it has a native build), and an excellent client on Linux as well.
Hi guys, any updates on this one? Will you consider this request kev? I have seen another app called "NZBManger" that supports utorrent, but your app by far is more better and stylish. Id love to see utorrent on NZB360 hopefully one day. Good work mate and keep it up.
Any news on torrent client support ? This is the only thing holding me back from getting a a pro version licence.

I recently asked the dev about it and he said that it was on his to-do list, but seeing this thread dating back to 2014, makes me wonder when it will actually be out.

All in all, i want to thank the dev for the amazing program he created! i'm new to the htpc/server scene (i used an old laptop for sonarr/cp/plex etc, that i had lying around hehe) and i only recently found out about nzb360.
It is still on the to-do list. The problem with torrent support is everyone uses different programs for the same task (torrenting). With Usenet, it's largely one (or maybe 2 max) program(s) to accomplish a task. With torrents, for example, I've had requests to bring uTorrent, Deluge, Transmission, qBitorrent, etc. I fear diving into torrents will make more people angry than happy =p, but it's still something I plan to add.