Kev, I totally get how overwhelming it can be to be a single developer working on an app (i do the same.) Have you considered adding developers to help (via a private git repository). I might even offer limited support without claim to revenue (if i could work on some of the bug/features that i like.) I completely understand if you want to keep it to yourself, but it might be worth think about help that might be available.
But either way the app rocks, i use it everyday. I'm a happy pro user.
I thought about opening nzb360 up a bit in terms of other dev support, but my fear is other devs coming in for a bit, writing stuff, leaving bugs behind, which makes it much harder for me to fix over time (it's easier to fix bugs in code you wrote). Plus, I do think the revenue aspect my cause some rifts over time.

That being said, I have offered others to write specific APIs or classes for me to help speed up development. For example, many want specific indexers supported that are not newznab based, and if someone were to write a Java parser that took a custom JSON feed and "newznabed it", I would integrate it within nzb360 so it can support more than just Newznab-based APIs.

For any other feature, I don't mind this model. But in terms of opening it up fully for others to commit to, I am just not ready for that yet.
KarthVader wrote:It's been about a year since the last post. Is Mylar support still planned or not? Or any other news I this area?
Last post was Nov. 10. 3 months ago...
f3bruary wrote:
KarthVader wrote:It's been about a year since the last post. Is Mylar support still planned or not? Or any other news I this area?
Last post was Nov. 10. 3 months ago...
Yeah I was looking in the wrong place, for some reason I read Feb 2014. Turns out I was looking at the "join date".