Thanks! That actually does look very similar to Headphones, which should make integration much easier. After NzbDrone is added, I will take a look.
pellinore wrote:Would love to see this. Headphones and Mylar seem to be built on the same code so maybe it will be easy for you to add. Thanks
Is it any good ?
Kev wrote:Thanks! That actually does look very similar to Headphones, which should make integration much easier. After NzbDrone is added, I will take a look.
Great thanks, just re purchased.
Is it any good ?[/quote]

It works but I find its a bit finicky to setup but works once you get it going. I haven't got the management part to work but I think he is still working on it.
Yeah, there are more services for auto snatching like Gamez and LazyLibrarian, but you have to ask yourself if those are really worth it. I don't think their respective user bases are of great size.

Most of those aren't really stable and have a lot of quirks. I find it easier to just search and use SAB categories to have them end up in the right location.
I'll add my voice to the Mylar support chorus! Mylar may not be perfect, but it's still under very active development and frankly works much better than I had imagined initially.

Add in a little Comicrack and you're golden.