Hi again it is me! Glad to see you have your own forum just found it. Doubt you will see this very soon but will add it here to just in case.

Please add for delete within the NZB 360 program for remote SABNZBd control a delete and all data files option. That way it gets rid of the content data as well on my pc. So I don't have to manually delete it. Thanks.

Once again thanks for the great program and glad I paid for it when there was a discount!
max wrote:Hi again it is me! Glad to see you have your own forum just found it. Doubt you will see this very soon but will add it here to just in case.

Please add for delete within the NZB 360 program for remote SABNZBd control a delete and all data files option. That way it gets rid of the content data as well on my pc. So I don't have to manually delete it. Thanks.

Once again thanks for the great program and glad I paid for it when there was a discount!
Hey max! Unfortunately, I don't believe the SABnzbd API supports this feature. It does for failed history items (nzb360 supports this), but not for completed items or items in progress.

If anyone else has any further information on the API, I would be happy to implement this feature.
Ok. Did you not get my emails through the NZB 360 app ? I thought maybe you did but if not it is ok. Two of them are mistakes on my part. Then the other one is this request again.