#1
Hi,

I've had a search but cannot see any other posts about this. I was wondering if you'd consider adding plugin support for Tasker? I use nzbget and it would be so handy to be able to automate downloads based on profile status, such as 'at home' etc.

FYI - could be an added benefit for purchasing the app (I've already bought it so don't mind).
#3
Sorry for the massively late reply.

I'd love to be able to pause/resume the NZBGet/SABnzbd server via Tasker control whether it be as an actual plugin or if an intent is available that can be used. Obviously plugin support is preferred due to the ease of access and use.

I waas wondering about searching, but personally I think addign movies or shows is best handled manually.
#5
Me too. Thank you... FYI just realised this forum is on Tapatalk which will make it easier to follow. Thanks for a brilliant app... I've recommended it to several friends already.
#7
Is there a way to have Tasker add a Movie or TV Show to Radarr/Sonarr? I'm very familiar with Tasker but don't know enough about Radarr/Sonarr to use it's API
#8
Stupifier wrote:Is there a way to have Tasker add a Movie or TV Show to Radarr/Sonarr? I'm very familiar with Tasker but don't know enough about Radarr/Sonarr to use it's API
It's possible, but in what scenario would you want to be able to do this ? You can already add from imdb to radarr. And through a trakt app you can sync lists as well (to radarr).
#9
f3bruary wrote:
Stupifier wrote:Is there a way to have Tasker add a Movie or TV Show to Radarr/Sonarr? I'm very familiar with Tasker but don't know enough about Radarr/Sonarr to use it's API
It's possible, but in what scenario would you want to be able to do this ? You can already add from imdb to radarr. And through a trakt app you can sync lists as well (to radarr).
I am VERY VERY close to a solution after researching the API documentation. I need a tiny bit of guidance though. If I can figure this out, then I can do everything I want through Tasker.

So Here is a Curl command to add the new Thor movie to Radarr.....I obviously hid my API key here

Code: Select all

curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST -d '{"title":"Thor: Ragnarok","qualityProfileId":"6","tmdbid":"284053","titleslug":"thor: ragnarok-284053", "monitored":"true", "rootFolderPath":"H:/Video/Movies/", "images":[{"covertype":"poster","url":"https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w174_and_h261_bestv2/avy7IR8UMlIIyE2BPCI4plW4Csc.jpg"}]}' http://192.168.1.111/radarr/api/movie?apikey=xxxxx
I receive this error message in Radarr system logs

Code: Select all

Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- Invalid Path
And I receive this response from the curl command I send in Tasker

Code: Select all

[
  {
    "propertyName": "RootFolderPath",
    "errorMessage": "Invalid Path",
    "attemptedValue": "H:/Video/Movies/",
    "formattedMessageArguments": [],
    "formattedMessagePlaceholderValues": {
      "propertyName": "Root Folder Path",
      "propertyValue": "H:/Video/Movies/"
    }
  }
]
I can't figure out what it doesn't like about "H:/Video/Movies". This is the path where my movies go and Radarr has been successfully placing movies there for almost a year straight now.....I don't get it. Am I formatting it wrong? I tried various ways of formatting that path.

Please help, I feel like I'm soooo close to the answer
#10
Stupifier wrote:
f3bruary wrote:
Stupifier wrote:Is there a way to have Tasker add a Movie or TV Show to Radarr/Sonarr? I'm very familiar with Tasker but don't know enough about Radarr/Sonarr to use it's API
It's possible, but in what scenario would you want to be able to do this ? You can already add from imdb to radarr. And through a trakt app you can sync lists as well (to radarr).
I am VERY VERY close to a solution after researching the API documentation. I need a tiny bit of guidance though. If I can figure this out, then I can do everything I want through Tasker.

So Here is a Curl command to add the new Thor movie to Radarr.....I obviously hid my API key here

Code: Select all

curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" -X POST -d '{"title":"Thor: Ragnarok","qualityProfileId":"6","tmdbid":"284053","titleslug":"thor: ragnarok-284053", "monitored":"true", "rootFolderPath":"H:/Video/Movies/", "images":[{"covertype":"poster","url":"https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w174_and_h261_bestv2/avy7IR8UMlIIyE2BPCI4plW4Csc.jpg"}]}' http://192.168.1.111/radarr/api/movie?apikey=xxxxx
I receive this error message in Radarr system logs

Code: Select all

Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- Invalid Path
And I receive this response from the curl command I send in Tasker

Code: Select all

[
  {
    "propertyName": "RootFolderPath",
    "errorMessage": "Invalid Path",
    "attemptedValue": "H:/Video/Movies/",
    "formattedMessageArguments": [],
    "formattedMessagePlaceholderValues": {
      "propertyName": "Root Folder Path",
      "propertyValue": "H:/Video/Movies/"
    }
  }
]
I can't figure out what it doesn't like about "H:/Video/Movies". This is the path where my movies go and Radarr has been successfully placing movies there for almost a year straight now.....I don't get it. Am I formatting it wrong? I tried various ways of formatting that path.

Please help, I feel like I'm soooo close to the answer
Since it's Windows, try using backslashes. So "H:\Video\Movies". Not sure if it helps. Your question is more for tasker/sonarr support, and not really nzb360 related...
cron