So, first of all, I'm not expecting this feature to be made this year. This is more of a thought than anything else. Also, this would be used in conjunction with NZB360 on the phone, it shouldn't be a standalone.

NZB360 should have a companion app on the Gear 2 whose sole purpose is to display information. Not to edit/add anything, just information at a glance.

For example, it could be used to show:
- Upcoming episodes/movies
- Progress of NZB downloads
- (maybe) Show existing shows/movies

This would be awesome as from a glance, I could see if a new tv episode is going to be released soon from NZBDrone, and/or how much longer I have to wait before the current downloads are finished.
I can't imagine it being that difficult to code, as all the logic already exists, and resides on the main app. The Gear 2 app will simply be a GUI displaying info that it receives from the main app.

Not to mention, I wouldn't mind paying a few extra bucks for this as a separate app.
Kev wrote:I will definitely be adding support for Android Wear. I don't have a Gear 2, so it would be difficult for me to support it.
I completely understand. Like I said, I'm not expecting this to come out for a while (if ever). However, the android wear version sounds very promising! Maybe one day Tizen will get some attention, all depending on how it matures from here on out (sucks that it only works well on samsung devices).

Thanks for answering quickly, Kev.
ECKoBASE wrote:Would you consider making the app for Pebble? I mean its more supported than any other smart watch out there.... Just saying
yeah but it's not as future proof as android wear. Sure they were the first, but I think they are going down soon after android wear becomes popular.
ECKoBASE wrote:Would you consider making the app for Pebble? I mean its more supported than any other smart watch out there.... Just saying
As with Tizen, if someone were to collaborate with me on the development of the WatchApp on Pebble, I will work with you to include support for it within nzb360. Officially, I will be supporting Android Wear (once the Moto 360 hits).