Kev,

Since you are bored (haha), what do you think of a calendar view like the one in nzbdrone? I know there's an upcoming, etc. already in both the sickbeard and nzbdrone but I like drone's desktop calendar view (I think they are using bootstrap??)... I find it handy :)

LJ
Yeah, I love it too. I wanted to get NzbDrone support in quickly, so I largely replicated the SB experience for Drone. However, Drone support will get more custom over time. The Calendar view is something I am looking to implement as well.
To go along with this, trakt.tv integration would be sweet. All the current apps for trakt.tv kinda suck. However, there are quite a few APIs limited only to VIP members.
Really? I don't... the APIs are already there (from trakt) and if we have a calendar view, and watch a lot of shows, viewing previous episodes on the calendar as both snagged and watched (via trakt) would be handy. A single view with a lot of easy to read data.
Nzb360 is an app designed to remotely manage your nzb services. That's it. Having it communicate with trakt to view calendars and snatched/watched statuses is what I call out of the scope of this app. I personally haven't used trakt much, but I haven't seen an option to mark something as snatched. My media player has the ability to mark something as watched once I've seen it which is far more logical than having this app to do it. And with sickbeards coming soon list which shows all your upcoming episodes and their dates, I don't see a necessity for calendar view. Just my opinion... Don't want to see bloat in the app, that's all.
guyspronck wrote:You also could import the iCal feed into google calendar (which I always use) and have your stuff in one place!
That's something I've looked at but can't figure out how to get working. I can get the feed link just fine but I have authentication enabled on drone and it doesn't seem that drone accepts the api key via URL for the calendar feed. Every time I've tried adding it to Google calendar it fails to authenticate.

Any ideas? I don't know that I'd be willing to stop using authentication. That and drone is also sitting behind nginx.
f3bruary wrote:Just my opinion... Don't want to see bloat in the app, that's all.
I definitely can't argue about the bloat. :) Calendar view and trakt are just things that I personally would use a lot. I have 2 locations for streaming and trakt is very nice at keeping both devices in sync with what shows I've watched. Perhaps this could be something drone adds instead of 360. Balance the load of features that can be enabled/disabled at will, thus keeping 360 down to a streamlined minimum.
f3bruary wrote:My media player has the ability to mark something as watched once I've seen it which is far more logical than having this app to do it.
I just re-read that... I think you might be misunderstanding what I mean about trakt integration. I don't want to see 360 "manage" trakt data or be able to mark things as viewed from within 360 itself. The media players do this and sync that data with trakt service so that any other device you might be streaming to can also pick up this data. So for example, I watch an episode in the living room then at some point continue viewing episodes in the bedroom... trakt allows you to sync that data so all locations will show you what you've watched and not just the specific media player device you watched it on. I'd just like to see this calendar be able to link with trakt (if enabled) to display previously snagged shows as either watched or unwatched.
I agree with bkai.. that would be cool to show the calendar with previous weeks, etc. but showing shows as "watched." Be nice to just have integrated all-in-one as well all know it's just "itune" watches we are talking about here ;)

LJ