TORRENT
When I press the little square icon to give me the check boxes, there is no select all/deselect all in that tab i am under. This is one of the main reasons why I bought the PRO version.
Also it would be nice to be able to click on a torrent and select the files you want to/not want to download.
Possibly see the tracker information as well on the panel that slides in from the right side.
Share ratio for me does not work properly until it fully downloads the item. Until then I usually get a much larger number which does not match what the client it actually showing (qBittorrent).

RADARR
When searching for releases, it would be nice to be able to sort it by Seeders just like on the web app.

Possibly different themes? I like the UI generally but it'd be nice to have a white theme, the one you have now, and a true black theme for OLED displays.
Kev wrote: For the torrent checkbox stuff, tap and hold the button that enables checkboxes
Nice! Thank you

Also just realized something.
I Force-Resumed a torrent and the status comes up as unknown in nzb360. Doesn't show up in active and downloading tabs because it does not recognize it.