Hi, I noticed the new feature to manage torrents. It's great, for now I use transdroid to manage torrents but I'd happily ditch the app if nzb360 can do all that. Transdroid has a seperate search module/app to seach for torrents within the app.
So I want to ask: can we get the option to add torrent sites under indexer, search through them and dl?
I like how Transdroid handles it:
Right in the torrent interface you have a magnifying glass to search then get a dropdown of all supported torrent sites.
Tekmyster wrote:+1
Ah, you the 2-star review for this? :p

I will most likely go the Jackett route, as I really don't want to mess with a non-common standard of torrent search. Newznab has been a godsend.
Kev wrote:
Tekmyster wrote:+1
Ah, you the 2-star review for this? :p

I will most likely go the Jackett route, as I really don't want to mess with a non-common standard of torrent search. Newznab has been a godsend.
I would agree, that losing 3 stars for one missing feature is a bit harsh :)
I don't understand implementing jacket. It's built in support for both sonarr and radar which your app already can search through. Though it's probably straightforward.

I do think adding a simple search to narrow a torrent in a list (q torrent) would be nice. I have a few other recommendations for torrents that I was going to do a new post but maybe I'll try it here.

Show seed ratio next to % downloaded for quick view. Or you could only show it on seeding torrents where you show the peers for downloads. In the actual list view not the detailed info tab which already has it.

Have ability to sort through other status types and rename Finished to the correct status view (completed, seeding, paused are three main ones)

Finally ability to force resume (downloads or paused seed torrents).

Also you could add a few more filters. I don't remember which ones I was thinking of but maybe I can post them later.

This is qbittorrent.
Sometimes you just want to manually add something. Might not be a movie or tv series. That's why we have Search for nzb's. Search for Jackett would cover the torrent side.